We are delighted to offer an annual tuition, conveniently divided evenly into ten payments due on the first of each month. Tuition is calculated by taking into account holidays and studio closures. Families may combine hours for sibling discount. Our school year begins on September 2nd and continues through to mid-June. Below is a breakdown of tuition rates for the 2015-2016 school year.
Tuition Payment Agreement
2015 - 2016
- 1. There is a $50.00 registration fee per individual at the time of Registration. A re-enrollement fee will be charged to individuals returning after 4-weeks or more of absence during the school year. Current students who register for the new school year by June 30 will have their registration fee waived.
- 2. We thank you in advance for making timely payments utilizing our automatic payment system. If your family chooses not to be on autopay, there is an additional $25 administrative fee per month.
- 3. Last month's tuition (June 2016) is due at time of registration prior to August 30. After August 1st, Families must pay their first month and June's tuition at the time of registration.
- 4. Checks or Credit Card authorization returned for insufficient funds incur a $35.00 transaction fee.
- 5. Monthly tuition is pro-rated as follows, register 1st-15th pays the full month, register 16th-31st pays a half month.
- 6. Tuition and Production fees are NOT transferable or refundable for any reason.
- 7. In the event that you decide withdraw, written notice should be delivered in person at any time utilizing our withdrawal form available at the office. Thank you for your understanding that there are no refunds for unused tuition.
|Class Hours Per Week||Monthly Rate|
|45 min - 1 hr 15 min||$89|
|1 hr 30 min - 2 hr 15 min||$159|
|2 hr 30 min - 3 hr 15 min||$198|
|3 hr 30 min - 4 hr 15 min||$236|
|4 hr 30 min - 5 hr 15 min||$269|
|5 hr 30 min - 6 hr 15 min||$299|
|6 hr 30 min - 7 hr 15 min||$339|
|Unlimited for 1 child||$375|
|Single Class||$25 per class (non-SPAA Alumni)|
|Single Class||$10 per class (SPAA Alumni who graduate high school as SPAA students)|
|Private Lessons||Please inquire at the office|